Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #52

I know this is a bit late, but here's something I did yesterday while at a mall:
I personally like how the out line turned out, not the best looking plant, but still okay. The rest of the day I ended playing Guitar Hero and watching a Giants' game (4 to 2, Mets).
For today I've been a little busy, this morning I went to a little reunion with my high school cross country coach and one of my teammates. We had hot chocolate and talked about our personal lives, along with a few other random things. Later on, I went on a long walk with my dad, which kind of wore me out a little... I guess you can call this a mini vacation from drawing, but I will try to come up with something later on tonight and post it tomorrow. With school starting up again soon, I need to give it my all and be ready for new studio classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment