Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #42 & #43

For those who don't know, there were robbers who used fake ATM cards to rob Citibank Debit Accounts. So those of you with Citibank Debit Accounts, you may want to check to make sure you were not robbed.
Anyway, yesterday I had to work a bit on a sprite comic for a fan site I'm a part of, plus I worked yesterday and today on a fan drawing for a friend. I'd show it to you all, but it's a bit personal... Other than that, I got to practice drawing my own hand today:
Right now, they seem really flat to me. I may need to get to the basics on drawing the human hand... 
I also managed to work on some character designs later today:
In matters of cartooning, this may be a style I'll stick with, unless told otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment