Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #48

Here's something I did yesterday while at a mall:
Now that I look at it, the perspective seems pretty off... I think because some of the measurements went beyond the length of my pen.
For today, I got to see Hayao Miyazaki's newest animation: Karigurashi no Arrietty, based on the fantasy novel called The Borrowers, by Mary Norton. I personally thought it was a really good movie, even though it was all in Japanese and I didn't really understand the dialogue too well, still if you love animation, you'll love this. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who wants to see it, but the scenery done in the movie was really creative, it's just something you have to see for yourself.
I hate to say this, I haven't actually drawn anything yet... I plan to sometime tonight though, so you all can look forward to something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment