Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #46 & #47

Summer is going by really quickly, so one really needs to make the most out of it while it's still here.
Yesterday, my dad and I went for a really long walk, with a lot of hills. I did manage to get in a few people:
There were huge crowds of people during the time, plus I lost them after a minute or two...
At the end of it all, we went to the Top of the Mark, where I had a pina colada, without any alcohol:
It was actually pretty good, plus it looked good so I just had to draw it out.
For today, I did not get too much... I just did traces of a figure,
along with a little sketch of a flower:
I personally think the flower turned out good, I might try again tomorrow.
Plus later on we went to Vietnamese restaurant where I managed to draw the tea pot and tea cup:
 The tea pot's spout was a little tricky, due to the angle and size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment