Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #6, #7, & #8

Been a bit busy handling classes and such for the past few days... I did a few life drawings here and there...
Here's what I did Tuesday:
And here's what I did Wednesday and Thursday in between classes:
I'm still currently working on my figure drawing skills, and I hope to get better so that I can draw people more realistically. I also got a chance to do some figure drawing for an art class, but I'm not really please with how they turned out...
Anyway, based on my current schedule, I may be only able to update Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the weekends, those will be the days I will try commit most of my time drawing. I am open to critiques and suggests for the any figure drawings I post, I do wish to get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment