Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #20 & #21

Finally done with a big exam, that took up a lot of my time... I managed to get a few drawings, though I think I have a lot of catching up to do... The down side of having classes non-art related is that they can be a HUGE distraction in matters drawing consistently...
Anyway, here's junk art I did yesterday and today:
I call it junk art, because they're just practices... Yesterday I got to work a little in my anatomy book, and moved on to working on the torso. This is a copy from Bammes' Artist's guide to Human Anatomy:
And just today, I decided to do a redo of the drapery drawing, which turned out like this:
Not sure if the lighting turned out good... hopefully I'll get another chance to work on it... I have a little more free time this weekend, so I hope to get a couple more drawings in, and maybe some that will be a little more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment