Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #16 & #17

Haven't really done too much for the past few days... again.
Yesterday, a special friend of mine came by to visit SJ, so we got to hang out and do some catching up. I did do a couple of figure traces, though I don't plan to show them, since they're just practices.
Today, I've been mostly studying for one of my exams, I did manage to get in a perspective drawing:
I'm glad to finally get in a whole building to make it more 3-dimensional, a few things seem to be off, though I do like the turn out. I also did another drapery drawing, though I really didn't like how that turned out. I hope to do another one on my own sometime this week... along with a bunch more figure drawings with some hope a few will turn out okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment