Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #14 & #15

Not much to post at the moment, so I'm going to make this short and sweet for you all.
Here's something I did yesterday in the afternoon after finishing up some research for a class, a perspective study:
I didn't manage to get the whole image due to spacing and what not... I think I made the building a bit crooked, so I'm not really pleased with the turn out...
For today, I had a figure drawing class, followed by a movie screening of short animated films (which were a good selection to watch). I got some criticism/suggestions some one of my classmates, and managed to work in with one of my figure drawings, this was done in 20 minutes:
 Not the best figure drawing, but I personally find it as a great improvement from my earlier figure drawings. I hope to apply this more to my other figure drawings and be able to improve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment