Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #69

Wish I could say I did something special today... Today was my friend's birthday, so we spent the whole day together; taking pictures, walking around, and talking. I did do a little life drawing of a person, but I'm not too pleased with it to post it up.
Actually, the real reason I'm doing a post is just to let you all know that I'm going on a one week vacation to Southern California (just in case I don't get any internet access to post my stuff, so you all will know why). I do hope to get in some drawings while down there, I'll be sure to let you all know when I can.
And while I'm here, I'd like to thank all the people who have followed and viewed my blog up to this point, I really appreciate it, even though it's nothing too impressive. It was thanks to you that I've been able to be pretty productive this summer in order to get better at drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment