Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #2 & #3

I should seriously rename this blog, since it's no longer summer time, and I'm still updating...
I don't really have much to say about the last few days, it's just been a little stressful and busy getting everything started up again, just like with everything in life. Anyway, here's some stuff I did yesterday for an art class:
I kind of liked how the fountain above and the cube below turned out, in matter of value at least. I need to get back into drawing out perspective and value.
And here's somethings I did just today, these were done before my art class:
And these were done during art class:
I'm still not too comfortable with my figure drawing, I need to work on proportions and cross counters (or at least ways to make the figure more three dimensional). I do hope to get better these next few months, so if anyone has any suggestions and/or critiques, please do not hesitate to post it up. The only way one can grow, is to learn the mistakes he/she makes in order to correct them.

No comments:

Post a Comment