Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #27 & #29

I apologize for not updating for the last few days, Monday I didn't make too much progress.... and Yesterday I got really sick that I didn't draw a single things.
For Monday, all I mostly did were traces from the boot camp book, just to get back into figure drawing:
For today, I managed to go to Berkeley despite the little rain shower we had in the morning. I managed to do some gesture drawings of people in a restaurant called Blondes Pizza, which is a good pizza place to go to.
Sadly, I seem to have a problem drawing people, since people are always moving about and whatnot. I will keep working on it though, I might try doing some tonight.
And good news, I just got my computer battery today, so no more low battery troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment