Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #23 & #24

Just a little heads up, my laptop battery is at it's limit and needs to be replaced. I just ordered a new one, but it won't be coming until next Wednesday or Friday. So in case I don't update in the next few days, you'll know why.
Anyway, yesterday I managed to get most of the classes that I wanted to get, the ANI classes are still in question. Plus my dad came home that day, so I spent most of my time with him. I did manage to get in some new character designs late last night, they're based on old cartoon characters I thought up of back in middle school (here's the original drawings):
And here's them today (what I did yesterday):
I don't have any original drawings of Maximum... one I lost somewhere and another is on a poster back in high school health class.
As for today, all I did was their mugshots. I say mugshots because they're suppose to be bad guys, even though they don't really look like... This is just mainly to get an idea on how big and tall each one is compared to an average human (which is about 7 1/2 heads tall, usually).
I also inked them just to get a clear picture past the rough sketching I did. Based on what I did back in middle school, I'd say it's a bit of an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment