Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #10 & #11

Anyone starting to notice a pattern? The updating tends to come every other day... mostly due to lack of progress, consistency is something I really need to work on.
Yesterday I tried doing perspective around my neighborhood, which is actually a horrible place to practice if you're still learning perspective
I wanted to do more, but I got scared away by something that I will leave unmentioned...
I did work on hands from Bammes Artist Guide to Human Anatomy
I do plan to do real hands, once I get the hang of drawing the hands from a text book.
For today, all I mainly did was life drawings in downtown:

The guy on top was a good model since all he did was stare at his computer screen without moving so much.
So that's pretty much it for now, hope for more progress sometime soon... And before I forget, a while ago I set up a deviantART account right here where I display the works I think are my personal best, in case anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment