Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #21

Okay, so today I did a little sprite comic, Ways To Talk To A Girl , this is mainly for the guys and any SonicTH fans out there. Anyone is free to look at it, I'll just leave it up to you.
And later today I did some observation drawings at Stonestown while waiting for a special friend:
The upper left is a leaf plant of some kind, I tried using cal state cool for it. The bottom right is a person who just stopped to stare out for a few minutes... The bottom left is just a column, just wanted to practice with the rings to make it appear more solid.
This is just a perspective practice I did with one of the other many columns, didn't have too much time to add value or extra details liked I hoped to do.
So that's pretty much it for today, tomorrow I'll be going to the Aquarium with my colleagues; we may draw some fish, people, perspective, or just a little bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment