Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Drawing Day #59, #60, #61, & #62

Another busy week, been a bit preoccupied with a bunch of other assignments and such to keep me from drawing on my own...
Monday I ended up with three animation projects to work on, which kept me from going to figure drawing that day...
Tuesday was my catch up day, I had work on 3D animation projects along with studying for the art history exam the next day. In between, I worked in my anatomy book (which seems to sadly be the only thing I have time to draw on my own), this is a copy of a master with anatomy done over it with Netter's Anatomy as reference:
Wednesday I had my exam and animation critique, I only did a few gesture tracings.... though those can only take me so far.
Today I got to meet up with some friends to practice gesture drawing for a bit, though I'm really not happy with any of my gestures. The rest of the day I started working on my art history term essay, along with a little 3D animation work. My dad stopped by in the evening, so we had dinner together and walked for a bit.
I know I've said this thousands of times, but I'm still questioning my choices in whether I want to do this as a career or not... I know no matter what I choose, I'm going to facing lots of stress and anxiety, so why am I even questioning this?

No comments:

Post a Comment