Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stacking Project

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, I've been a big occupied with my classes and whatnot. Right now, I'm learning to how to use Autocad to make floor plans, how to render shapes and furniture, and making various designs out of wood and Bristol paper. For now, I'll just show you guys my stacking project. We were told to first make a plan, a elevation, and an axon view for one of our walls which we make by stacking pieces of wood. So here's one rough done in pencil, and one done in pen:

 For the actual wall, we had to make three different designs that had to be about 7"x14":





Personally I had a little fun with the construction process, it's a little like stacking blocks when you're a little kid. Anyway, the professor thought the last model at the bottom was the best out of all three. Next time, I'll show you guys some of the furniture renderings I've done with a black colored pencil and gray chartpak markers, and maybe some of the fold models I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment