Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Drawings So Far

I know I haven't been here for a long time... The first five weeks of summer was a whole semester packed in so little time, so a bit intense for just two simple classes... Afterwards I did a a few sketches from time to time.
Here is something I did at a Burger Meister while waiting for my order. Seems like the best times for me to sketch are when I need time to kill...

These I did at San Francisco Japantown while I was waiting for a friend (which was a few hours). I personally like how the bottom sketch turned out, though I think I can still do better. Since I haven't really been trying too much in sketching lately it's probably affecting my current performance in drawing.
I did try drawing trees in the Arboretum in Golden Gate Park, but I do not wish to show the turn outs (they are really bad...).
That is pretty much for now, I apologize for lack of updating, I guess I've just lost a little confidence in my drawing skills... I still wish to keep trying though, since I am taking a career path in interior design/architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment