Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #18

Today, just like I said yesterday, I got to do some character designs on a character I'm currently working on. Her name is Eclair, and she's suppose to be a hedgehog...

For these, I was mostly working on expressions and a little bit of gesture, plus I inked one of the poses for inking practice. Her look is still a work in progress, I need to look more into actual hedgehogs and american cartooning (because Japanese anime-like drawings can give one the boot in the American animation business).
I do plan to also do more character designs in the future, because this is kind of one of the things I want to get into if I plan to have a career in animation. And as one of my art professors told my class one day: "If you want to do something for a career, do it EVERYDAY."

No comments:

Post a Comment