Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Drawing Day #1

Before I start, let me just thank the few people who have read and followed my blog so far, it really means a lot to me.
Anyway, today's weather forecast didn't really help me find much time to draw. Because I'm also currently job hunting, I spent the whole morning looking through downtown, San Francisco, for any job openings. I managed to find a couple, which really kept me busy (filling out the applications and other information). Plus I ended up hibernating for 2 hours afterwards.
My main drawings today revolve around perspective, as you can see with my cube drawings...
Not the best, I know, I still need to get back into cubes and perspective, especially for the next upper division class I'm sure many of you are familiar of. Aside from the cubes, I managed to get into a lot of details with the GAMECUBE!
Perspective is one of the many things I wish to improve on this summer, so be on the look out for more cubes and perspective drawings.
For tomorrow, I plan to turn in my job applications, so hopefully I'll be able to stop and do some gesture drawings. So until tomorrow, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment